Igland 4501 Tractor Winch (pulls 9,000 lbs)
Currently out of stock until early May.
Large, powerful and reliable forest winch with excellent capacity. The winch is ideally suited for medium-sized tractors. Adjustable pulling point gives better lifting abilities of the timber during winching. The winch is operated with a cord from the tractor seat or at a safe distance to the side. Specially designed hinged logging plate, which works as a “carrier” of the timber and forces it over stumps and rocks. Long coil distance between top block and the drum results in good distribution of wire rope on the drum.
- Ratchet brake
- Mechanical control
- 3-point attachment as standard
- Weight ~575 lbs
- Adjustable height of pulling point
- Hinged butt plate 5' wide for smoother drive over stumps and stones
- Cable guard prevents derailment
Includes: PTO shaft, 3 chokers, 3 sliders and 165' of 3/8" cable, installed.
- This product requires shipping via freight, the cost of which is quoted based on distance and whether the receiving address is commercial or residential. (Unfortunately farms and ranches are not considered commercial for freight shipping purposes)
- We also need to know if there are any access issues (can a long semi deliver or is a short truck with a lift gate required).
- is there a loading dock with a forklift?
Please contact us prior to purchasing (click this link).