Large, powerful and reliable forest winch with excellent capacity. The winch is ideally suited for medium-sized tractors. Adjustable pulling point gives better lifting abilities of the timber during winching. The winch is operated with a cord from the tractor seat or at a safe distance to the side. Specially designed hinged logging plate, which works as a “carrier” of the timber and forces it over stumps and rocks. Long coil distance between top block and the drum results in good distribution of wire rope on the drum.
- Pulling capacity 4.5 tons
- For tractors from 40 – 90 hp
- Ratchet brake
- Mechanical control
- 3-point attachment as standard
- Weight ~575 lbs
- Adjustable height of pulling point
- Hinged butt plate 5' wide for smoother drive over stumps and stones
- Cable guard prevents derailment
Includes: PTO shaft, 3 chokers, 3 sliders and 165' of 3/8" cable, installed.